MyGovUC is a Unified Communication and Collaboration services that are centrally managed at MAMPU. The service combines channels of communication via e-mail, video , audio conferencing, and instant messaging. In addition to the above, MyGovUC enables sharing of information through the Collaborative Portal and MyGovUC portal.
WHY MyGovUC ?MyGovUC implemented as cost-saving measures through integrated collaborative communications which all public sector in Malaysia can liaise and undertake projects in communication systems offered by MyGovUC.
MyGovUC SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEEThe level of MyGovUC availability is 99.5 percent for all MyGovUC equipment (hardware and software) in the Public Sector Data Centre (PDSA) Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
Application that allows users to communicate with each other via e-mail.
- Unified Communication (UC)
Allows users to communicate directly through text, voice call, video call and sharing files online..
- Portal and Social Media
Consisting of MyGovUC Portal, Collaborative Portal and IPMS.
- Add-on Value
MyGovUC provide Add-On Value such as E-mail Archiving, Big Mail Transfer (BMT), ADRMS, E-mail Relay (SMTP), and Secured E-mail
7 BENEFIT OF MyGovUC
- MyGovUC is safe to use for which it is fully controlled by the government.
- MyGovUC is part of the government cloud service system which is placed in the Public Sector Data Center using 1Gov* Net network services.
- The security service is fully monitored by the Malaysian Government Security Operations Center (MyGSoc).
- Anti-spam and antivirus implemented to filter email content and fend off viruses and malicious code.
- ICT management cost savings.
- The application of green technology initiatives.
- Increased efficiency of communications matters.