1GovUC is a Unified Communication and Collaboration services that are centrally managed at MAMPU. The service combines channels of communication via e-mail, video , audio conferencing, and instant messaging. In addition to the above, 1GovUC enables sharing of information through the Collaborative Portal and 1GovUC portal.
WHY 1GovUC ?1GovUC implemented as cost-saving measures through integrated collaborative communications which all public sector in Malaysia can liaise and undertake projects in communication systems offered by 1GovUC.
1GovUC SERVICE LEVEL GUARANTEEThe level of 1GovUC availability is 99.5 percent for all 1GovUC equipment (hardware and software) in the Public Sector Data Centre (PDSA) Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
Application that allows users to communicate with each other via e-mail.
- Unified Communication (UC)
Allows users to communicate directly through text, voice call, video call and sharing files online..
- Portal and Social Media
Consisting of 1GovUC Portal, Collaborative Portal and IPMS.
- Add-on Value
1GovUC provide Add-On Value such as E-mail Archiving, Big Mail Transfer (BMT), ADRMS, E-mail Relay (SMTP), and Secured E-mail
7 BENEFIT OF 1GovUC
- 1GovUC is safe to use for which it is fully controlled by the government.
- 1GovUC is part of the government cloud service system which is placed in the Public Sector Data Center using 1Gov* Net network services.
- The security service is fully monitored by the Malaysian Government Security Operations Center (MyGSoc).
- Anti-spam and antivirus implemented to filter email content and fend off viruses and malicious code.
- ICT management cost savings.
- The application of green technology initiatives.
- Increased efficiency of communications matters.